At Anglo Continental Company, we look to attract and retain the brightest minds in the business, hiring professionals across a wide range of disciplines. Our employees are integral to the firm’s identity, contributing to a culture of integrity, professionalism and excellence. It is their dedication and passion for their work that has helped Anglo Continental Company become a trusted partner for some of her partners in the world.
We encourage independent thinking while providing opportunities to help employees grow professionally. Our global business platform provides an unparalleled launch pad for growing your career.
eCommerce Website Administrator (#ACCAD01)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage website content such as product collections, product descriptions etc.;
- Work with buyers and manage product ranges and brands to ensure up-to-date contents are being uploaded to facilitate online searches;
- Do market research on brands and conduct competitor analysis (including pricing, product range, brands and market trends);
- Compile details of new products to be added online and monitor the sales performance and to analyze web reports etc.;
- To work closely with the team to brainstorm campaigns and ideas to drive sales and to ensure that all marketing channels, PPC, emails. affiliate and social media are being leveraged;
- Coordinate and to ensure all orders are fulfilled and delivered accordingly and any ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned.
- Diploma In Business / Marketing or equivalent
- 2 years of relevant working experience in eCommerce / digital marketing
- Possess a will do and can do attitude
- Strong analytical and retail numeracy skills
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A real self-starter with an entrepreneurial streak
- Experience in eCommerce is desirable but by no means essential
- Only Singaporeans need apply